Sunday, June 26, 2016

Mother's Day = All the tears... (5/9/2016)

 First of all, let me just apologize for being such a ball-baby. But I just love you guys so so so SO much and it breaks my heart to know that you love and miss me. It was so good to see your smiling faces and to hear your voices. I cannot even believe that the next time I will see you will be in 6 months when I am getting off a plane. What the heck. But I am super excited! It will be awesome and there will be lots of hugs and even more tears. :) Happy tears. 

     I feel like I really did not get to say everything that I wanted to say to any of you so be expecting a letter or email:) but I just want to express to you all how much I love you. Literally words cannot express the pure love that I feel for each of you individually and how close I have grown to each of you over the past year which shouldn't make sense because of how far apart we are but I guess "absence makes the heart grow fonder." (I don't even know that reference anymore...) We are an eternal family. We have been sealed together in the Temple of the Lord by the Power of God. That is super powerful. Think about it. I am eternally grateful! It makes me so happy to know that we will be together forever in the Celestial Kingdom of our Heavenly Parents. :) 

    I want you all to know that I know that this church is true and this gospel is in its fullness upon the earth. I know the Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. I know that He lives. That He loves you all individually.  I know that our Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and that that plan is perfect. I know that there "must needs be an opposition in all things." Without it, we would not know the good from the bad or what it was like to be happy or sad. I know that we all go through hard things, but we also have those moments of pure joy and happiness. The good will ALWAYS outweigh the bad. The Adversary has already been beaten. Good will always overcome the Bad. I am so grateful to know that we are on the winning team. We are on the Lords side. I testify this to you is the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

     I don't know what else to say. Have a wonderful week! I love you all so much! Remember to always exercise spiritual CPR! [Church, Pray, Read.]


--SO MUCH LOVE! XOXO 
-Sister Anna Haymond

She found a kitty to snuggle



Sister Anderson

Cute Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment