Saturday, April 30, 2016

Transfers (#9)

Well, transfers have come and gone...again. And what a week. #somanymiracles . Sister Vonnie Anderson is my new companion. She has been out for almost 8 months and is 20 years old. She is from good ole Tennessee and is the youngest of 5 girls. She is amazing! I love her! She is quiet but is an amazing and hardworking missionaries. We saw so many miracles and are going to baptize our whole area! Ha-ha! 
One of the miracles we had was pretty cool. We OYM'd these guys. Their names were Zach, and Zach. One was a member, the other was not. And so we got talking to them and we think that the member one was a little LA (less active) cause he said that the elders have been stopping by (He's in the singles ward.) and the nonmember one has been to church and is familiar with the church. So of course we had to share a message. And #MiracleMemberPresentLesson 
So I am going to start ponderizing again. I need to be better about that. but this week its Jacob 4:7 "nevertheless, the Lord God showeth us our weakness that we may know that it is by his grace and His great condescension unto the children of men, that we have power to do these things." 
I have gained such a strong testimony of the Savior and of His Atonement. I am so grateful for His love and His grace and His mercy towards us. I love this gospel. I will always share the gospel for the rest of my life. I cannot go back to who I was. I cannot go back to living the way I was before. Because of my mission, I am forever changed. I will always share my testimony from here on out. Because I am happiest when I share it. 
Love you all forever! 
Smile, be happy, have joy! 
-- 
-Sister Anna Haymond


No comments:

Post a Comment