Sunday, April 10, 2016

Happy Birthday to Me!

https://snt148.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gifhttps://snt148.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gifhttps://snt148.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gif
So, because I am a real person and because I have feelings, I am going to share some feelings with you all right now. 

I never get trunky. EVER. 

But on my birthday, all I wanted to do was be home with my family. With the ones that I know and love. It was hard. I didn't think it would be that hard, but it was a little like Christmas. I just struggled. And that day we didn't have very many appointments to keep us busy. So that was hard too. BUT! The work of the Lord will go forward. And the atonement is real. Even if you just need to cry to Heavenly Father and say, this is hard, I need your help, and I need your strength... He is there. And he WILL NOT leave you comfortless. He knows us. He knows you. So let him in. And he can take away the pain. I promise you that because I know it and I have experienced it this week.  

That’s all. 

But I just want to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday and thank you to my awesome ward members who sent pictures to my family. Thank you thank you thank you! 

This week like I said was pretty normal. (Besides the Mesa Easter Pageant, which was INCREDIBLE.) My comp and I continue to grow closer each day. We both struggle with depression a little bit and we both just struggle with a lot of the same things and so we are able to support and encourage one another through our hardships. A mission is hard enough as it is and you don't need your comp to be hard too so just be their friend. That is my advice to all you future missionaries. Be your comps BFF. That's what sister Rasmusen is to me. She loves and supports and encourages and serves me and I do my best to do the same. It’s awesome. 

Anyways... I love you all. You are all amazing. Never forget who you are or what you stand for. 
 
John 3:16
--With LOVE, 
-Sister Anna Haymond
Mesa Temple Easter Pagent

Birthday Decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment