Sunday, April 10, 2016

#HALLELUJAH (praise God) The Atonement Is Everything.‏

  This is one of the times of year that I love most. Everything that was dead, is now rising again into new life. I am always amazed about how much it reminds me of the atonement and resurrection.  We all too go through times in our life where we may feel spiritually "dead". But, through the atonement, we can all be revived and resurrected. Our hearts can be softened and we can be new. "As in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive." (1 cor. 15:22) and even though there is death, and sickness and pain, it can all be made right in Christ. This is my simple testimony this Easter season.

     So I have decided that this is the toughest area I have been in on my mission. And I think that is due to the fact that I get "Anti-ed" more here than I have anywhere. And it’s so hard because I just want to tell them like "you don't even know! You haven't even read the book of Mormon! You can’t tell me what I believe! Take it back! Just stop!" or whatever... but all we do is look people in the eye, smile, and testify. Everyone has opinions, but not everyone has a testimony. A testimony is more powerful than an opinion. We, as members of this church will all face adversity. Why? Cause it’s the true church!  That’s why!!! If Satan knows it’s true, which he does, he’s going to do everything in his power to tear us down and make us doubt our faith. But if we build our faith on Christ and his gospel, we CANNOT fall. 
     If you find that you are struggling in your testimony, you need some spiritual CRP. Church, Pray, Read. These are the fundamentals. Going to church, Praying every day and night. And Reading the scriptures every day. With real intent, and faith in Christ. I know that as you do these 3 fundamentals, you will be blessed with stronger faith and a firm testimony.
     My mission is going good. I am coming up on my 11 month mark... woooo...*Sarcasm* haha :) but I just want to say thank you for all the Easter things. I love the book and the PJ pants. :) 
This week was good. We moved houses. Just a street over. Our new address is 3274 e. Patrick St. Gilbert, AZ 85295. Thank you! And no pictures this week :( sorry. I’ll send some of the new house next week. (BTW it’s BEAUTIFUL. like amazing.)
I love you all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment