Sunday, January 31, 2016

New Area, New Companion!

Okay so... drum roll please!!!!!!
New area: Higley zone in Gilbert! 
New Comp: Sister Mackinze Rasmusen 
New Address: 3258 e Ivanhoe St. Gilbert, AZ 85295

 And I LOVE it here! I don’t get any more flat tires because we are not biking in the dirt and weeds, but we are biking on roads and sidewalks so it’s awesome. The people that I have meet are amazing! We have 2 golden investigators being baptized on February 6th! (Same day as Emily baker in my old area!) They are also getting married the same day so that is going to be crazy! But awesome! And Sister Rasmusen and I get along so well. We have so much fun together. We laugh about a lot together. Other than that, that’s all the update that there really is. Sister Condie got Sister Taylor (who we were rooming with!) but they moved to an apt so it was good. Now they live closer to their area! Sister Gasu got Sister Brown who I roomed with my first transfer! It was supposed to be a transfer of a lot of change but it was pretty normal I feel like. I just feel super old. Sister Rasmusen has only been out for 4.5 months and I’m over here going on NINE. What. The. Heck. I am so old. How did time even go by that fast??? 18 MONTHS IS TOO SHORT! IWANTTOEXTENDDDDD... don’t make me come home just yet... I still have a lot of work to do! IM HAVING A MID-LIFE CRISIS!!!! ........ok... now my rant is over. ...love you...

But I have seen a pattern. And the pattern is this, the Lord is preparing people EVERYWHERE. No matter where you are, there is always someone prepared to hear the word of God and is open and ready to receive it. We just have to be ready to find them or for them to find us. In every area I have been in there has been at least one person who is ready to be baptized. Jennifer and Clint, Bobby, the Cooks, and now Roxanne and Paul. Please pray for them and pray that they will remain strong! I love these people so much... They become my family. My literal Brothers and Sisters. 

It’s amazing the love that I feel for them because I know it can’t be me, I am too flawed and imperfect, but it’s the love that the lord and our Heavenly Father have for them. The Joy that I find as I serve the lord with all my heart might mind and strength (Thank you President Gibbons) has helped me so much in the work. To really loose myself in the work but to find myself and to repent and change and become better each and every day. I thank God for each moment he has given me here in Arizona. I am truly so blessed to have these people in my life and to have my Family backing me up and standing by me in this glorious cause of truth! 

I love you! You are all amazing sons and daughters of the most high God. You matter to him. He knows you. He is there for you. So let Him in. he can help you overcome anything. ANYTHING! 

I know that He is there. I know that Christ lives. This is His church. He is the head. I am His servant. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Have a wonderful week! I love you all to the moon and back! :) (Actually way more than that but it’s just a cute saying ;)
How to get into a gated community!

And she's stuck

Sister Randall who will be leaving for a mission in Brasil soon

Matching Christmas PJs from one the the Relief Society sisters on one of the Wards.

Saying goodbye to the Boatwright family

Julie and Caity Cook, recent converts

Saying goodbye to Sister Lisa Lockheart


                

No comments:

Post a Comment