Saturday, January 23, 2016

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2016 everyone!

What a weird feeling... I can’t believe that it has been a year... Let’s review what happened last year...

January 2015: finished my mission papers and sent them in.

February 2015: Got my mission call to the Arizona Gilbert Mission!!! (Greatest mission in the world!)

March 2015: Went through the temple for the first time at the Mount Timpanogos temple and turned 19!

April: Kate’s 7th birthday! Continued to prep for the mission and reported to the MTC on April 29th!

May: 2 weeks later, I left the MTC and entered the mission field. I was excited and ready to get out and work! Tyler’s 11th birthday!

June: met Jennifer and Clint, my first converts.

July: I was transferred for the first time! And Jennifer and Clint were baptized :)

August: (normal missionary work) baptism by fire...

September: Ellie’s 15th birthday!

October: Got transferred to QC stake. To be with Sister Condie. Met Own Campbell, Riley Boatwright, future converts.

November: Met the Cook family (future converts). Owen was baptized.

December: First Christmas away from home! Julia and Caity Cook got baptized, and so did Riley.

Now we are all up to speed. I cannot believe that I have been out for 8 months now... Time has just absolutely flown. I won’t look back now. But will continue to move forward and increase in wisdom, stature, and in favor with God and man. (Luke 2:52)

Love you all so much!
Happy New Year!


-Love, Sister Anna Haymond






No comments:

Post a Comment