Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Jenga, Jennifer and Tires oh my!‏

Hello! 
So, I loved hearing about what you guys did in San Diego! How fun!!! Those were some of my best memories hanging out at the beach and going to sea world! I hope everyone had fun! 
I don't think there is anything to help with the heat but thanks! it has actually been a little cooler this week cause it rained a couple times. Nothing like a monsoon, those are later in the year, but now its just humid. 
I definitely like sacrament first too. all of our wards are that way. We go to church from like 8-5. its a lot of church, but at the same time its so nice to be able to have that day of reverence and worship like you were talking about. Its so important to remember that its the Lords day and that we need to dedicate that to him because that's what he has asked of us. Also, yesterday was fast Sunday and Jennifer was able to bring her and her son to her home ward (Yes they got him back! but now Clint is out of town..:( )!!!! It was such a blessing that it was a fast and testimony meeting because she was able to hear the testimonies of her congregation. But let me tell you the most terrifying moment for a missionary. when your investigator finally comes to church and someone gets up there and starts testifying about all this deep doctrine or about things like heavenly Mother, and you're just sitting there like, wait no they aren't to that point yet you are going to confuse her!!!!! AHHHH!! but then it was all okay:).

Jenga was sooooo funny. It was probably the most i have laughed since I've been here! Ill send some pictures of how intense it was but it was just a blast! 
Then our tire on our car was a problem... we noticed one day that it was pretty deflated and so we went to fill it up with air and the next day it lost air again so we had to take it into a shop and they put a new tire on it cause the old one had a nail in it! They didn't make us pay or anything they just said we were good to go...and so we started like walking away and we were like... is this okay?? do we need to pay?? like what is happening?? so... we just drove away. yep.

You remember Sylvia the Cyst right? Well, she is gone! Its a Christmas miracle!!!  :):) I am so happy!  (Side note: She had a pretty big ganglion cyst on the inside of her wrist. About a week before she left we had it injected with cortisone to try to shrink it.  Well, I guess it worked!)

Today when we were praying to confirm our plans, It was my turn and we have FHE with the singles ward tonight and I don't know why.. but I prayed that they would "I don't know, find people to marry or something" and we both just cracked up and I didn't even care because I feel like heavenly Father was laughing too! XD anyways...

Miracles do happen! I bear testimony to you that as long as you are living your life the way you should, you will be blessed! you will see miracles. I know that this is Christ's church. I know that he suffered and bore all of our sins according to the flesh because he loves us and also because he was being obedient to the Father. What an example! I love my Savior! I am so grateful to know that even though i have messed up in the past, it has no power over me to drag me down to that gulf of misery and endless woe. I have learned today that all you can do when people wont listen, is testify. that's how you teach them. that's all you can do. is testify that you know that it is true. and even thought they may not accept the things you say, they will not be able to doubt the truth of the things you say. Because when we testify, the spirit is able to testify to them that is it true. I love this gospel! I know it! I live it and I love it! 
Be strong my Familia!! I love you oh so much and miss you!!! Keep on reading and keep on praying. The lord answers prayers. he hears you. He knows the thoughts and intents of your heart. 
(You know you're a missionary when... You take selfies with an actual camera! XD)
LOVE YOU GUYS!   

U-turn light

Sad faces (not sure why)

Fun game of Jenga

No comments:

Post a Comment